In this blog we recap the key points of messages given during KPC services
A season came to the land of the Israel. The season was proposed to bring peace to Israel. It was supposed to bring the visitation of God. But the people couldn't discern it and as a result, they missed it. The Bible says the enemy came very soon after missing the season and they were left exposed. I encourage you to open your heart to receive the word God has for you. Ecclesiastes 3:1 tells us there's a season attached to everything that happens on the earth. Seasons allow certain things to stand out.
Friends our assignments on the earth are time contained. You don't believe it? Consider Esther:
For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
Now Let's consider Jesus. Himself:
We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work. -John 9:4
- Understand that that you miracle on the earth is also time sensitive. Consider Abraham in 18:14
- Our reward is also time sensitive. 2 Kings 5:26-27 tells the story of Elsiha who took a reward at a time that wasn't appropriate. It led him to leprocy. Don';'t mis your reward. Don't lode your reward. Understand the seasons.
- Our life opportunities are attached to time and seasons. Consider Ecclesiastes 9:11; 8:9-6, Psalm 75:2, TLB
The person who knows how to choose the right time will make sound judgment and take chances in life. Such a person is very wise. But he who refuses to understand time or season is subject to death...not just any death..but death in destiny and assignment in addition to that of the physical. The lack of understanding or discernment of time leads us to misbehave or mist step. As a result we waste time and eventually run out of it.
Now because you make such a mistake, not all hope is lost. Have a mindset that says, "I'm wasting time". This shows that you're cognizant of how you are investing time. Sating Ive wasted time means you're still totally focused on the past.
What must drive your timing:
- Alert to your inner clock; Ecclesiastes 3:11; studying the "books" or God's word will help you understand the signs of the time
- Experiences: Jeremiah 29:10; Ezra 1:1; Daniel 9:1-2
- Divine Communication Luke 2:8-12 (Dreams, angelic communication, Holy Spirit, etc)
- Voice of you Shepard (Consider the story of Mordecai and Esther)
Days aren't the same to everyone. The difference in days are traceable to :
- The power that works for or against someone
- Prophecy or curses
As we round up, understand that human life experiences are largely determined by times and seasons. There are some things that will never happen unless it's time of life takes a turn. In other words, if God does not move the seasons, some things will never blossom or take effect. If you want to change your experiences, learn how to adjust to time. Time will always work for you in Jesus name.